KEYLESS ENTRY AND PUSH-BUTTON START
How it works
- As long as your key fob is with you, in your bag or pocket, the system senses when it’s within range of your car.
- Just pull on the front door handles and they’ll unlock.
- Once inside, put your foot on the brake, press the START/POWER button and drive away. There’s no need to have your keys in your hand at any time.
Designed for convenience
- If your key fob loses battery power, it has a removable key that lets you unlock the doors. You can then insert your key fob into a special slot in the dashboard that allows you to use the START/POWER button as usual.
- Your key fob is programmed for use with your car only.
Did you know?
The key fob works within a 90cm radius of the vehicle.
Schedule Your Appointment TodayYour Automotive Repair & Maintenance Service Specialist
- Our Finance services include:
- Corporate Lending
- Novated Leases
- Consumer Lending
- Ford Extended Warranties
- Loan Payment Protection
- View our stock